WELCOME TO RYL2 BATTLE ROYAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC

3 posters

Go down

ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC Empty ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm

HI,

Since I read the post many of the DA Player that have been hack, I want to share my knowlege of how to eliminate Keylogger(not Virus) in your computer.

I feel so sorry for them that have been hack and I will try to stop that Idiotic Hacker because I hate them.

First of all Keyloger is the program that will record every word that you type with your keyboard. No matter how many combination word and number you use, the keylogger will still record them. So, If you get hacked because of the Keylogger, the first thing you need to do is not change your password but to find the keylogger and delet them. Because there is no use when you change your password and the keylogger record them and sent it back to the hacker. The hacker will still know you new password.

So, if you think that you have keylogger install in your computer and you want to get rid of them, Here is step by step of how to identify them and remove them.

Keylogger normally install in one of the Windows directory and the place is hidden so it will be very hard to know which file belong to the keylogger since windows have more than 100K files.

This method has been check and working 100% with windows XP and 2000. I do not know about another version of Windows.

Step One: Make sure you have anti virus program running. First you need to do is go to start up and click under "Run". Then, Type "msconfig" . It will open a new window. After that, Click under Start up (it located on the top right hand). After you click that, there will be so many program that you can disable or enable from here.

Step two: Disable all the running program in the startup item by clicking on the box. Remember to Disable all. After that, Shut down all you Firewall and Anti Virus software that currently running. Then,

Step Three: Check again at the msconfig window under Startup (all the program is disable before). If you see any program that automatically enable by itself, That program is definatly is the keylogger program that running back on because you have disable your anti virus. Record the name of the program and the location of the program. If there is nothing enable, it mean that you are free from any keylogger.

Step four: Enable/ Run back your anti virus and fire wall program. Remember to enable back all the start up program. Now, you know the keylogger file name and where it located. So, go to that location and delete the keylogger program.

Step Five: Close all the program and restart your computer. Now, You are free from key logger program.

Here are some safety tips:
1. Do not download any programs from someone that you do not know.
2. Make sure you scan all downloaded file with good anti virus program.
3. Have a Good Firewall program.
4. Make sure you know what program you install on your computer and where it located.

Recomanded Anti Virus and Fire Wall:
*Panda Anti Virus is one of the Best Anti Virus because It upgrade automatically for new Virus Daily.
* Zone Alarm is the best Fire Wall Program that I know so Far.

ATTENTION:
Some Anti Virus have Built in Fire Wall so make sure that you have only 1 Fire Wall Program running at the same time. Do not think by running 2 Fire wall program at the same time will be better to protect your computer. It will be worst because when you run 2 fire wall at the same time, the chance of the fire wall program to conflict to each other will be higher. S remember to run only 1 fire wall in your computer.

Warning:
Please follow the step by step method carefully. If you careless and delete a windows component, your computer will be unstabble and maybe will not be able to start windows so Please be careful. Make sure you delete the right keylogger file. Try at your own risk. As long as you follow everything correctly, you wil have no problem at all.

Hope, This method will help you all to avoide Those Damn Hacker with keylogger.......

Enjoy DA with no fear of Hacker!!!!!!!!

GODD LUCK!!! victory.gif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ryl2battleroyal.com

Back to top Go down

ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC Empty File Offer Or Keylogger!! READ!!

Post  Don't_Pm Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:34 am

Dear Player,
we are strongly advice you not to receive any file from other player as it could be keylogger. All of your item will lost as the hacker know your id and password because of the keylogger. Please keep in mind as we will not going to restore your ID/item as it is your fault to receive those file!!! Send SS to ALIFFPNG@LIVE.COM / CHAMPION_O2JAMMER@YAHOO.COM if you see player offer to you any file through YM or others. Please take note.

Kepada Pemain,
Kami sarankan jangan menerima sebarang file dari player lain ia kemungkinan Keylogger.sis
semua item anda akan hilang kerana hacker tahu id dan password anda kerana file keylogger.sis
Sila ambil perhatian kerana kami tidak akan kembalikan id atau item kerana kesalahan anda sendiri menerima file dari player lain atau dikenali hacker!!! sila ambil Screen Shot dan hantar ke ALIFFPNG@LIVE.COM / CHAMPION_O2JAMMER@YAHOO.COM jika player ingin memberi anda file melalui YM atau Selainnya.. SILA AMBIL Perhatian..

HATE HACKERS!!!! WE ANTI HACKERs!!
MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!! lol! lol!
Don't_Pm
Don't_Pm

Back to top Go down

ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC Empty Re: ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC

Post  ryan1231388 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 am

you dont know how much I fucking want to rip your head off kid

to: "dont_pm"

ryan1231388

Back to top Go down

ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC Empty Re: ABOUT PROTECTING KEYLOGGER FROM UR PC

Post  Don't_Pm Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

ryan1231388 wrote:you dont know how much I fucking want to rip your head off kid

to: "dont_pm"

I dont care what you say..
Don't_Pm
Don't_Pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum